Thursday, September 11, 2008

Molly: Day 3 Begins


And Day 3 Begins just like all the rest... two pieces of toast with peanut butter and a cup of instant coffee. I have a feeling I'm going to run out of bread here real soon. I found myself counting the slices this morning to see if I have enough for the rest of the week. It's a good thing I like peanut butter toast because that seems to be what I'm eating the most of. I probably won't want to though when the week is over. I have to admit I cheated a little last night... I went out with some friends and had a glass of wine. I did not eat anything, but it just shows how hard it is to have a social life because so much of our society evolves around food and drinks. Fortunetly, my weekend is almost over. Tomorrow, (Friday) is actually my Monday, so I'll be back at work and with Hurricane Ike coming I'll stay very busy.

No comments: