Thursday, September 11, 2008

Molly: Day 3 - Dinner


So, I'm eating dinner kind of late tonight. I had a meeting at 7 p.m. and let me tell you it was hard watching other people eat cake knowing I couldn't have any :). I made myself a bigger meal tonight. I baked a chicken breast, made some rice and my green beans. I also prepared my lunch for tomorrow. I'm reporting, so I know I will most likely be on the road all day. I'm packing two peanut butter sandwhiches and animal crackers. I want to make sure I can eat it in the car. So far so good, but I do find myself staring at the food I bought wondering what I'm going to eat the next day. You really have to plan what you're going to eat... something I normally don't do. I don't think about it all that much. I am looking forward to cooking a big meal when the challenge is up.

No comments: