Saturday, September 13, 2008

Molly: Day Five Begins




Today is going to be very busy with Ike moving into East Texas, so I'm really going to have to plan ahead. I just ate my two pieces of toast with peanut butter. I'm down to 6 pieces of bread, so I should be ok there. I'm currently drinking my cup of instant coffee and cooking some noodles for lunch later. I also packed some animal crackers because I have a feeling I'm going to be in the car all day, or out in the winds and rain :). Watch KLTV because we will have wall to wall coverage on the storm today. I have to admit I sort of cheated last night, but not really because it still fits in my budget. I bought some ice cream last night from Braums. I was really craving it while I watched a movie in my apartment. It only cost like $1.50, so currently I have like $2 left in my budget. So.. hopefully I can make it the next three days. I'm doing pretty well... I'm just worried about making it through these two long days of reporting. Thanks for all your comments so far. Please keep them coming.

No comments: