Monday, September 8, 2008

Molly: Shopping

I'm officially starting the challenge tomorrow, but went shopping today for my KLTV story. You can watch the story on kltv.com. Shopping was difficult because what I really wanted was too expensive. My biggest fear is not that I will go hungry, but won't have the energy to workout this week. The only protein I bought besides peanut butter was four chicken breasts. To be honest, my budget has been tight, so I've been watching what I buy lately, but not this much. I decided against coffee... for now. We'll see how long that lasts. I usually drink a cup of coffee every morning. For my big lunch today I ate Mexican. I'm not sure what I'll for dinner. Tomorrow I'm thinking peanut butter toast for lunch and maybe macaroni and cheese for lunch. I'll have to make it tonight and pack it for lunch tomorrow. Not the healthiest, but 21 dollars does not get the best of foods.

No comments: